Madness Duel Madness Duel

The Best animation yet...

The best animation yet,krinkels would be proud,dont think the saviour would be :3 Awesome animation!

Nuclear Wasteland Nuclear Wasteland

3 letters O-M-G

That was awesome!Good job!What a waste of coke...But it was diet!Awesome job 10/10 5/5

madness kai gore part 1 madness kai gore part 1

Its a'rite

Its alright,bit choppy,I loved the blood tho!You should draw your own sprites in the future, practice with layers,and more,good luck in the future?!

Madness Eradication Madness Eradication

Ehh...

It was alright,try making it longer,fix up the layers and please,don't let em' kill hank..

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Woww!

I just watched this for the eight'th time,and I still can't get enough of it!Good work!!Looking forward to the next ones!(etc.MC 5.5,MC 10,Etc.)!

Madness Elimination 4 Madness Elimination 4

5/5 10/10

Really improved since the last!Great work!!

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

EPICCC!

Thats awesome!At first I thought it was by krinkels himself!I can see you worked really hard on it!!Did you use tween or fbf?

DeathW1ng responds:

fbf

Egg Assault 2 Persecution Egg Assault 2 Persecution

Whoa!

Wow...Thats pretty awesome!!AWESOME COMPARED TO THE FIRST!!!I love it!Can't wait for EA3!

Sarnecki responds:

Sorry to let you down but, EA3 may not come out. But a better flash im working on right now that should cover into EA3

Check out my website for more details

Madness Formidilosus Madness Formidilosus

Ummmmmm......

Why do most of you guys below me say that Gabriel Barsch sux?He does much better than U's could of eva done,anyway,great job!Looking forward to number 2~!
be sure to goto my site :P

-madmaker11

Madness Elimination 5 Madness Elimination 5

Wow

This was worst than I expected,and I expected this to be reaalllyyyy good!But you could see how it was rushed,when the Elemanator jumped off the building he had no feet,it was like he was walking in the middle of the pepz that were dead,I cant really do better tho,and there were someparts that were pretty good so,9/10 5/5!

-madmaker11